What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The most effective way to train your puppy
- Teaching you tips to help make clicker training sessions go smoothly
- Teaching you how to teach a dog without talking or prompting
- Teaching you how to clicker train by watching children do it
- Giving you an introduction to how puppies learn
- Giving you an introduction to clicker training
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clicker Puppy scores 74.42/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.doggonecrazy.ca/clickbank_clicker_puppy.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is CAD24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: doggonecrazy.ca you’ll also be taken through to doggonecrazy.ca, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)